David Cameron In India: a ride on the delhi metro

Thursday, September 07, 2006

a ride on the delhi metro

Just time to post this before leaving: I'm flying home on Jet Airways, a fantastic Indian success story - and I saw another transport success story yesterday when I went for a ride on the new Delhi Metro. There were loads of photographers and cameramen from the Indian media so the whole thing was a bit of a scrum, as you'll see...

Over the next few days, I'll post some more videos for you - including this morning's visit to the Gandhi memorial and a tour of the Red Fort with a tour guide who was absolutely brilliant - a real character. I'm sorry there hasn't been time to get everything up on the blog straight away.

I'll also try to catch up with your comments, answer as many of your questions as I can and perhaps record some final reflections on the trip.

Thanks for watching.